LGV DRIVER TRAINING (C1, C, CE)
Please call for more information
Stages to fully qualify.
1. Book a medical - We can arrange this for you or you can use your own. Please note in order to continue, you must be certified as medically fit.
2. Apply for required provisional entitlement from the DVLA - If you require any help or information at this stage please don’t hesitate to contact us .
3. Assessment drive - Once you have received provisional entitlement you may want to go on an assessment drive.
4. Book Theory Test / Hazard Perception - The theory test and hazard perception will test your knowledge and your ability to recognise developing hazards. Useful information can be found at www.gov.uk/highway-code Also help with any online theory training (on request)
5. After Sept 09 Case Study - This module is based on real life scenarios that you may encounter in your driving career.
6. Practical Driver Training - All of our quality training is carried out on a one to one basis .
7. Practical Driving Test - When you pass your practical test the examiner will submit your licence to the DVLA for the full entitlement.
8. After Sept 09 Practical Demonstration Test - A new practical test designed to test your knowledge and understanding of vehicle safety.
9. Receive Licence Showing New Entitlement - Once you have received your licence with full entitlement you can advance onto further training if desired.
10. You Are Now Qualified!